Magnolia Bridge Cards Gift Set
Keep track of wins and losses with class. These tallies are designed to be paired with Michel Design Works Bridge card sets. They are printed on card stock and have 3 different Scoring tables in Michel Design Works' signature style. Michel Design Works was created by Bruce & Deborah Michel in the early 1980s. The first product was an elaborate "memory book" called Our Country Diary. Still a favorite today, it is filled with vintage artwork, quirky quotes, notable dates and plenty of room to record all the events of the year. Our Country Diary will become a beautiful record of your family life. When they first created their signature elephant logo, it signified a remembrance of all things special. Although Michel Design Works has greatly expanded into bath & body, home fragrance and decor, when Bruce & Deborah remember and celebrate all of their wonderful customers and the company's history, it is even more fitting today! Whether you are a new or a long-time friend, we welcome you to enjoy the art, lather up with our English soaps, set an elegant table with napkins, candles, plates, and serveware, and end your day with wonderfully fragrant bubble bath.
- Boxed bridge set containing two score pads and two decks of cards printed on fine stock
- Box: 6.75 x 7.75-inches; Card size: 2.25 x 3.4-inches
- Shades of blue, lilac and periwinkle create a sense of serenity and calm
- Perfect gift for the bridge players in your life especially when paired with our tally score cards
- Combine with Michel Design works coordinated soaps, lotions, journals and trays to create a unique; personalized gift sure to be used and appreciated